Lexplore Intensive is a new, all-encompassing reading development and intervention programme, pioneered by experienced dyslexia specialists Pamela Hanigan and Rachel Gelder, who together, in 2014, formed Lancashire Dyslexia Information Guidance and Support (LDIGS).
Pamela and Rachel have a wealth of educational experience, both in their current schools as teacher and SENCo, together with assessing students for dyslexia. In addition, they support other schools and professionals, through training and consultancy work.
The Intensive Programme is based on the principles of Letters and Sounds and is broken down into five coloured categories which link to our AI Assessment. It has been designed to develop reading ability at all levels from emergent to fluent readers. The programme is also available to non-Lexplore Analytics customers.
You can also find out more about the Lexplore Intensive Programme by listening to Pamela and Rachels introductory webinar – Here
- Lexplore Intensive removes the need for lesson planning around interventions strategies. You can simply pick the programme up and run with it.
- The programme is inclusive for all pupils, including neurodiverse and EAL learners with strategies for both weaker and stronger readers alike.
- Lexplore Intensive is based upon the principles of Precision Teaching and supports the Recovery Curriculum, with specific multisensory strategies to develop students’ working memory and metacognition.
- Full instruction guides for teachers, marking sheets and student copies are available at all levels. The guides and instruction booklets also add to teaching staff CPD, providing in depth knowledge and easily implemented strategies.
- Lexplore Intensive will continue to be developed, adapted and broadened in line with future curriculum guidance and strategies to support reading development.
The Lexplore Intensive Programme is included, both in a digital and PDF format, for all customers who have purchased the Core package.
An intro to Lexplore Intensive – The Webinar
To find out more or access our exclusive early offers get in touch with our team!