Introducing the Top 8 EdTech Trends for 2018: Are You Ready?
The EdTech market is complex — with rules all its own. What is being “sold” is not technology, it is the education of future generations. — Patrick Brothers, Navitas Ventures.
For this reason, I asked EdTech experts about educational technology trends for 2018. In total I received answers from 13 experts, comprising of CEOs & founders of EdTech startups, EdTech cluster leaders as well as eminent teachers. Let’s find out what they had to say…
- Without creativity technology is nothing
- Analytics and data rules
- Standardisation in EdTech products
- Online learning apps continue to boom
- Embrace VR/AR in education
- Better and more accessible education for all
- Correlation between improved social-emotional skills and student wellbeing
- Integrated learning experience
I believe that major trends in the EdTech sector in 2018 will focus more on customer value rather than technology. I also think that AI solutions, that are doing more than just digitilizing a form, will get a broader acceptance. -Fredrik Wetterhall, CEO, Lexplore
Read their full feature by clicking here.